Papas Salsa & Lime
We bring for you this simple and practical recipe ideal for those late afternoons or for your next party with friends.
This recipe is a guarantee to please all picky eaters.
- Winnuts Cacahuates Enchilados
- 1 Jicama
- 1 Cucumber
- 3 lemons
- 3 Carrot
- Chilli powder
- Remove the skin of the jicama cut in half and make thin sheets to be "tortilla"
- Cut the carrot and the cucumber into strips.
- Begin to add all your ingredients to the jicama "tortilla" and do not forget the most important ingredients, Cacahuates Enchilados. That you will give that special touch with its unique flavor.
- Add the chamoy and a pinch of chili powder. Optional: add a few drops of lemon.
Ready! Now enjoy these rich and healthy tacos with Winnuts.
You may also like