Rusa Grapefruit Drink
For the World Cup why not create a refreshing drink call a Rusa, If you do not know it here we show you how to make this simple and delicious recipe with Winnuts!
- Cacahuates Enchilados from Winnuts
- Mango (cut in cubes)
- Pineapple Pieces
- Chile Powder
- Grapefruit Soda
- Frost the rim of the glass with a lime and coat it with chile powder
- Add ice to the glass
- Now begin to add the mango cubes, pineapple piece and a couple of teaspoons of the Cacahuates Enchilados from Winnuts
- For a personal touch, add some chamoy or some lime to your mix.
- Now, fill the glass with your grapefruit soda and enjoy watching the World Cup with all your friends.
You may also like